If you love flowers to liven up your windowsill or table, but hate throwing them away weekly, these beautiful pastel crochet daisies are a perfect alternative for a homely floral arrangement!
Designed by Helen Free from Rainbow Valley, this crochet pattern uses Deramores Studio DK yarn, a wonderfully soft acrylic yarn that has been developed with anti-pilling technology.
Size: Height of stem can be adjusted
This crochet kit contains:
- 1 x Deramores Studio 50g DK - Citrine (70042)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Blush (70043)
- 1 x 2 x Deramores Studio 50g DK - Rosemary (70070)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - White (1001)
- 1 x Deramores Studio Baby Soft DK - Lilac (70114)
- 1 x Digital Pattern
Please note we have substituted:
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Lavender (70008) for 1 x Deramores Studio Baby Soft DK - Lilac (70114)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Citrine (70042) for 2 x Deramores Studio 50g DK - Citrine (70042)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Frost (70001) for 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - White (1001)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Rosemary (70070) for 2 x Deramores Studio 50g DK - Rosemary (70070)
For this kit you will need:
3mm crochet kit
Small amount of toy filling
Yarn weight: DK | Light Worsted (3) | 8 Ply
Length: 250m | 273yds
Needle Size: 3mm crochet hook
Ball weight: 100g | 3.5oz
Tension: Is not critical for this project.
Fibre: 100% Anti-Pilling Acrylic
Care Instructions: Machine Wash - Synthetic Wash - 40°C , Dry Clean - P , Do Not Bleach , Tumble Dry - Low Heat , Do Not Iron
Format: Yarn & Digital Pattern
Garment: Daisy, Floral, Amigurumi
Pattern For: Accessories
Getting the pattern was easy and quick. Never had a problem getting my kits or patterns. Thank you for your excellent service.
I love these daisies! The pattern was easy to follow, and although mine are not perfect, they are super cute and are really fun to make. The pattern is very forgiving and the results are fantastic.