Splanna is a beautiful blanket with a Cornish theme, designed by the talented Helen Shrimpton of Crystals and Crochet. This design honours both the beautiful English county where Helen lives and her own name. Splanna is a modern Cornish vocabulary name meaning "brighter." It is a derivative of the name Helen, which means light, bright and beautiful.
There wonderful pattern has been designed in two colourways, but you can, of course, use as many or few colours as you would like to personalise your own Splanna blanket.
Special DK has been made with the art of craft in mind and you can expect a high-quality acrylic yarn. Let’s see what amazing colour combinations your creative minds can come up with.
The pattern is available in either US or UK Terms as a separate purchase and is not included in the yarn pack.
Finished size: 160 cm/63 inches
Each yarn pack contains:
- 5 x Stylecraft Special DK - White (1001)
- 3 x Stylecraft Special DK - Lemon (1020)
- 3 x Stylecraft Special DK - Citron (1263)
- 4 x Stylecraft Special DK - Camel (1420)
- 3 x Stylecraft Special DK - Gold (1709)
- 5 x Stylecraft Special DK - Cream (1005)
- 3 x Stylecraft Special DK - Duck Egg (1820)
- 3 x Stylecraft Special DK - Storm Blue (1722)
- 4 x Stylecraft Special DK - Petrol (1708)
- 3 x Stylecraft Special DK - Vintage Peach (1836)
You will need a 4mm crochet hook.
Yarn weight: DK (8 Ply) Light (US3)
Length: 295m | 322yds
Needle Size: 4mm crochet hook
Ball weight: 100g | 3.5oz
Fibre: 100% Acrylic
Care Instructions: Machine Wash - Wool Wash - 40°C , Dry Clean - P Bar , Tumble Dry - Low Heat , Cool Iron
Pattern For: Homeware
Beautiful wool. I love this blanket