Perfect for beginners, Amanda Berry of Fluff n Fuzz has created this colourful little character in the brightest and most beautiful shades of our very appealing Deramores Studio Baby Soft DK. Giving the toy the softest feel and summer asthestic, you are sure to love it.
Size: 29cm long
For this pattern you will require the below;
- 1 x Deramores Studio Baby Soft DK - Kiwi (70115)
- 1 x Deramores Studio Baby Soft DK - Lollipop (70129)
- 1 x Deramores Studio Baby Soft DK - Mint (70118)
- 1 x Deramores Studio Baby Soft DK - Snow (70101)
- 1 x Deramores Studio Baby Soft DK - Sunset (70110)
- 1 x Deramores Studio Baby Soft DK - Sunshine (70103)
- 1 x Deramores Studio Baby Soft DK - Waves (70120)
- 1 x Toy Stuffing
- 2 x 5mm Safety Eyes or Oddments of black yarn for eyes.
- Black embroidery floss/thread
- Small circles of pink and white felt fabric
- Glue or pink cotton thread to attach the cheeks
To knit this pattern you will require 3mm Knitting Needles.
Yarn weight: DK (8 Ply) Light (US3)
Length: 330m / 360yds per ball
Needle Size: 3mm (US2.5) Knitting Needles
Ball weight: 100g / 3.5oz per ball
Tension: 24 sts x 30 rows to measure 10x10cm over stockinette stitch using 3mm needles.
Fibre: 100% Anti-Pilling Acrylic
Care Instructions: Machine Wash - Synthetic Wash - 40°C, Cold Rinse, Short Spin, Do not Wring, Do not Iron, Do not Bleach, PCE Dry Clean
Format: Digital Pattern
Pattern For: Home Accessories
So cute and quick to make.
This pattern was super easy to follow and I love the finished product.
Pattern easy to follow and well written.
I haven’t actually made this but I look forward to it!