Rainbow Bunting Crochet Kit and Pattern
Got any leftover Studio DK yarn from your 4 Seasons Blanket CAL that needs using up? Or are just wanting to take on a little task to stay busy with? Rainbow Bunting by Lynne Rowe in Deramores Studio DK will meet your needs either way and will be a beautiful and bright addition to your home. Deramores Studio DK is a wonderfully soft acrylic yarn which has been developed with anti-pilling technology. Using this yarn, you can create well-defined stitches, either plain or textured to suit an array of patterns.
Size: When blocked, each bunting flag measures approximately 16cm across the top edge and 17cm from the top edge to the tip (excluding tassel), using 4mm hook and Deramores Studio DK.
This kit contains:
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Raspberry (70005)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Burnt Orange (70059)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Citrine (70042)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Rosemary (70070)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Ebony (70027)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Sky (70035)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Lavender (70008)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Fuchsia (70004)
- 1 x Digital Pattern
You will also require: 4mm Crochet Hook.
Please Note: This bunting uses only 15g of each colour and has been designed to use up some of the remaining yarn from your 4 Seasons Blanket Crochet Along.
Yarn weight: DK
Needle Size: 4mm Crochet Hook
Ball weight: 100g
Tension: Tension is not critical for this project
Fibre: 100% Acrylic
Care Instructions: Machine Wash - Synthetic Wash - 40°C , Dry Clean - P , Do Not Bleach , Tumble Dry - Low Heat , Do Not Iron
Format: Yarn & Digital Pattern
Pattern For: Home Accessories