Prismatic Blanket Crochet Kit in Stylecraft Yarn
Wonderfully created by Polly Plum of the design blog Every Trick On The Hook, the Prismatic Blanket is sure to be your next project with its joyful colour pallette and interesting texture. In all of her works, Polly creates stitches with wonderful textures that have that 'can't stop stroking' effect and this one is no different. This designs focus on texture meaning that the colour selection is versatile and fun, so its really up to you. Have a go with our already bundled colour pack featuring the pictured shades. Or mix it up and create an all new colourway of your own.
Polly has created this blanket in Stylecraft Special DK, Soft and easy to knit or crochet, Stylecraft's Special DK yarn has been made with the art of craft in mind. Expect a high-quality acrylic yarn which is ideal for afghans and blankets.
Please note: We are only offering the yarn pack. You will find the pattern on Polly Ravelry page here.
This Pack contains:
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Apple (1852)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Lime (1712)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Dandelion (1856)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Clementine (1853)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Spice (1711)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Raspberry (1023)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Plum (1061)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Purple (1855)
- 2 x Stylecraft Special DK - Parma Violet (1724)
Yarn weight: DK (8ply) / US Light Worsted (3)
Length: 295m (322yds) per ball
Ball weight: 100g (3.5oz) per ball
Fibre: 100% Acrylic
Care Instructions: Machine Wash - Wool Wash - 40°C , Dry Clean - P Bar , Tumble Dry - Low Heat , Cool Iron
Garment: Afghan Blanket
Pattern For: Home Accessories