Knitted in eight gorgeous shades, Jeremy the Draught Excluder by Amanda Berry makes for an attractive, fun and practical addition to your living space while still being a soft cuddly friend that is approx 89cm.
Crafted in Deramores Studio DK which has been developed with anti-pilling technology. Perfect for knitting or crocheting garments, toys, accessories and blankets.
This Kit contains:
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Green Tea (70064)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Paprika (70055)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Gingerbread (70022)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Blue Haze (70036)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Storm Cloud (70065)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Merlot (70048)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Shiraz (70007)
- 1 x Deramores Studio DK - Butterscotch (70061)
- 1 x Digital Pattern
You will also require 3.75mm Knitting Needles, Tapestry Needles, Toy Filling and 2 buttons/safety eyes.
Yarn weight: DK
Length: 250m per ball
Needle Size: 3.75mm Knitting Needles
Ball weight: 100g per ball
Tension: 22 sts x 28 rows for a 10cm x 10cm square in stockinette stitch on 3.75mm needles.
Fibre: 100% Acrylic
Care Instructions: Machine Wash - Synthetic Wash - 40°C , Dry Clean - P , Do Not Bleach , Tumble Dry - Low Heat , Do Not Iron
Format: Yarn & Physical Pattern
Garment: Draught Excluder
Pattern For: Home Accessories