Framed by Crystals & Crochet in Stylecraft Special DK
Introducing Framed, a blanket designed by Helen Shrimpton of Crystals & Crochet. This wonderful blanket pattern has been created and designed in two different colourways using the famous Stylecraft yarns.
Framed has multiple sections of textured stitches surrounded by raised frames and begins with an eight pointed star which denotes life. Working through the pattern you can repeat any of the patterned sections, the instructions are given for the stitch count repeats you will need for each section. Some stitches you will recognise from Helen's other designs and some are now.
This pattern uses the yarn Stylecraft Special DK including the new shades, Special DK has been made with the art of craft in mind and you can expect a high-quality acrylic yarn. Helen encourages you to make this as a stash buster project, so let’s see what amazing colour combinations your creative minds can come up with.
Size: 145 cm / 57 inches square.
This Pack contains:
Colour Pack 1:
- 5 x Stylecraft Special DK - White (1001)
- 4 x Stylecraft Special DK - Powder Pink (1843)
- 3 x Stylecraft Special DK - Fuchsia Purple (1827)
- 3 x Stylecraft Special DK - Purple (1855)
- 2 x Stylecraft Special DK - Wisteria (1432)
Colour Pack 2:
- 5 x Stylecraft Special DK - Camel (1420)
- 3 x Stylecraft Special DK - Tomato (1723)
- 3 x Stylecraft Special DK - Clementine (1853)
- 2 x Stylecraft Special DK - Khaki (1027)
- 2 x Stylecraft Special DK - Dandelion (1856)
- 2 x Stylecraft Special DK - Buttermilk (1835)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Apple (1852)
For this pattern, you will require a 4mm Crochet Hook.
Yarn weight: DK | Light Worsted (3) | 8 Ply
Length: 295m | 322yds
Needle Size: 4mm crochet hook
Ball weight: 100g | 3.5oz
Fibre: 100% Acrylic
Care Instructions: Machine Wash - Wool Wash - 40°C , Dry Clean - P Bar , Tumble Dry - Low Heat , Cool Iron
Pattern For: Home Accessories