Dark Daisy by Kaffe Fassett in Rowan Felted Tweed DK
Knit up this beautiful eye-catching scarf designed by Kaffe Fassett from their collection in Winter Vintage. This pattern uses the yarn Rowan Felted Tweed DK which has a soft blend of 50% felted wool, 25% viscose, and 25% alpaca.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Finished size: 49.5cm (19.5") wide and 214cm (84.5")
This kit contains:
- 5 x Rowan Felted Tweed DK - Kaffe Fassett Lotus Leaf (205)
- 4 x Rowan Felted Tweed DK - Kaffe Fassett Turquoise (202)
- 1 x Rowan Felted Tweed DK - Peony (183)
- 1 x Rowan Felted Tweed DK - Duck Egg (173)
- 1 x Rowan Felted Tweed DK- Tawny (186)
- 1 x Rowan Felted Tweed DK - Kaffe Fassett Zinnia (198)
- 1 x Rowan Felted Tweed DK - Kaffe Fassett Electric Green (203)
- 1 x Rowan Felted Tweed DK - Kaffe Fassett Barbara (200)
- 1 x Rowan Felted Tweed DK - Kaffe Fassett Pink Bliss (199)
- 1 x Digital Pattern
You will also require:
A 3.25mm (US3) and 3.75mm (US5) knitting needles
A 3.25mm (US3) circular needle at least 120cm long
Please note: If you would like different colour options to the specified kit colour option, you will have to purchase this separately from the individual yarn page.
We would recommend purchasing a Value pack where you can get up to 10% off or call our Customer Service teams on 0845 519 4573. If outside the UK, call +44 (0) 1733 777 345 *(Lines Open: 7:30am - 5:30pm UK Time Monday - Friday) * Call charges may apply. To select your own shades and save up to 10% off.
Yarn weight: DK | Light Worsted (3) | 8ply
Length: 175m | 191yds
Needle Size: 1 pair of 3.25mm (UK10 | US3) and 3.75mm (UK9 | US5) knitting needle. A 3.25mm circular needle at least 120cm long.
Ball weight: 50g | 1.7oz
Tension: 24 sts and 32 rows to 10 cm measured over patterned st st using 3¾mm needles.
Fibre: Merino Wool: 50%, Alpaca: 25%, Viscose: 25%
Care Instructions: Delicate Machine Wash 30°C, Warm Iron, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Tumble Dry, Dry Flat In Shade, Dry Clean In Certain Solvents.
Format: Yarn & Digital Pattern
Pattern For: Women