Climbing Rose Wrap CAL Colour Pack in Stylecraft Yarn
Coming soon! Jane Crowfoot’s stunning new Climbing Rose Wrap crochet-along. Jane has shared her story of this beautiful, Victorian-style design with us.
"I have always been a fan of the work of the Arts and Crafts Movement and, having worked in a home decorating store part-time as a student, I am very familiar with William Morris’s wallpaper designs in particular. I started off thinking that my design inspiration for this project would be Morris’s very well-known design ‘The Strawberry Thief’, which is one of my favourites, but I was concerned about how I could produce the idea of strawberries and birds in crochet, so I looked at traditional Victorian garden flowers and used these as the basis for my motifs instead."
Pattern only available in Inside Crochet magazine. Starts in issue 117, on sale 22 August and will run over 4 issues through to November. Sneak preview image © Inside Crochet magazine/Leanne Dixon
See the whole wrap revealed 22nd August! Pre-order your Stylecraft yarn packs now.
This yarn pack contains:
- 1 x Stylecraft Batik - Coral (1903)
- 1 x Stylecraft Batik - Old Gold (1902)
- 1 x Stylecraft Batik - Rose (1916)
- 1 x Stylecraft Batik - Cream (1900)
- 4 x Stylecraft Bellissima DK - Double Denim
- 1 x Stylecraft Bellissima DK - Overly Olive
- 1 x Stylecraft Bellissima DK - Ash Rose
- 2 x Stylecraft Bellissima DK - Sugar Snap
- 1 x Stylecraft Bellissima DK - Bashful Blue
- 2 x Stylecraft Bambino - Vintage Pink (3944)
You will also require 3.5mm (US4) & 4mm (US6) Crochet hooks, Stitch markers and Knitters sewing needle.
Yarn weight: DK
Needle Size: 4mm
Tension: 22 stitches, 30 rows to 10cm
Care Instructions: Machine Wash 30°
Haven't started it yet