Perfect for those who are teething, these woodland animal ring rattles are a soft cute friend to touch. Featuring a teddy bear and a bunny, these cute crocheted baby rattles are a sweet addition to feature in a woodland themed nursery.
This pattern has been designed by Flo and Dot using Deramores Studio Cotton DK yarn, a wonderfully soft DK weight yarn with a great stitch definition that is perfect for those little hands to hold.
Make your rattle shake by adding a bell with the toy stuffing into the body of the animal before attaching it to the ring.
SAFTEY NOTE – Please ensure that the toy head is sewn down tightly and thoroughly onto the ring to prevent any toy stuffing or the bell coming out of the toy. Parent supervision whilst toy is in use is thoroughly recommended.
Size: 13-17cm tall. To fit a 7cm wooden teether
This crochet kit contains:
- 1 x Deramores Studio Cotton DK - Desert (41120)
- 1 x Deramores Studio Cotton DK - Mushroom (41102)
- 1 x Deramores Studio Cotton DK - Glow (41105)
- 1 x Deramores Studio Cotton DK - Moonstone (41134)
- 1 x Deramores Studio Cotton DK - French Vanilla (41101)
- 1 x Groves Toy Stuffing 250g
- 4 x Wooden Rings - 70mm Diameter
- 4 x Decorative Bells - Medium - Silver (Nickel) 10mm
- 1 x Digital Pattern
For this kit you will need:
3.5mm crochet hook
Toy safety eyes
A pair of 9mm eyes for each teether
A small amount of Black yarn for noses
Yarn weight: DK (8 Ply) Light Worsted (US3)
Length: 105m (115yds)
Needle Size: 3.5mm crochet hook
Ball weight: 50g | 1.7oz
Tension: 9 sts = 5cm (note that tension is not critical for these projects)
Fibre: 100% Cotton
Care Instructions: Machine Wash 30°C, Cold Rinse, Short Spin, Do not Wring, Do not Bleach, Tumble Dry - Low, Iron - Low, Dry Clean (Any Solvents)
Format: Yarn & Digital Pattern
Pattern For: Babies