Perfect for beginners, this bright beautiful scarf designed by Kate Rowell of Jellybean Junction really will be the highlight of your winter wardrobe. Crafted in the super soft and comfy Scheepjes Stone Washed XL. The simple stripes and colourfull granny squares work together to create burst of colour and create an eye-striking design that you have great fun making and wearing.
This Kit contains:
- 2 x Scheepjes Stone Washed XL - Deep Amethyst (851)
- 2 x Scheepjes Stone Washed XL - Smokey Quartz (842)
- 2 x Scheepjes Stone Washed XL - Tourmaline (876)
- 2 x Scheepjes Stone Washed XL - Canada Jade (846)
- 2 x Scheepjes Stone Washed XL - Turquoise (864)
You will also require 5mm Crochet Hook, Darning Needle and a Piece of Thick Card (15cm wide).
Yarn weight: Aran (10ply) / US Worsted (4)
Length: 75m (82yds) per ball
Needle Size: 5mm (H-8) Crochet Hook
Ball weight: 50g (1.7oz) per ball
Fibre: 70% Cotton and 30% Acrylic
Care Instructions: Machine Wash - Cotton Wash - 40°C , Dry Clean - P Bar , Do Not Bleach , Do Not Tumble Dry , Warm Iron
Format: Yarn & Digital Pattern
Pattern For: Ladies
LOVE this pattern. Cannot wait to start it.