Rainbow Stripes by Kate Rowell. This brightly coloured striped blanket using this eye catching shades for Stylecraft Special Aran. This pattern uses the ‘corner to corner’ crochet techniqueyou are working from one corner of the blanket to the opposite corner by crocheting an increasing and then decreasing number of blocks.
Finished Size: 100cm x 100cm
Kate is a crochet designer based in Cambridgeshire, England. Her love of colour and bold designs help her create signature pieces which use basic crochet stitches in clever ways.
This Kit contains:
- 1 x Stylecraft Special Aran - Lipstick (1246)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special Aran - Spice (1711)
- 2 x Stylecraft Special Aran - Saffron (1081)
- 2 x Stylecraft Special Aran - Pistachio (1822)
- 2 x Stylecraft Special Aran - Aspen (1422)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special Aran - Denim (1302)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special Aran - Plum (1061)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special Aran - Magenta
- 1 x Digital Pattern
You will also require 5mm, 6mm Crochet Hook, A Piece Of Thick Card, Scissors and Daming Needle.
Yarn weight: Aran
Length: 196m per ball
Needle Size: 5mm, 6mm Crochet Hook
Ball weight: 100g per ball
Tension: 12 treble stitches x 7 rows = 9cm x 9cm
Fibre: 100% Acrylic
Care Instructions: Machine Wash - Synthetic Wash - 40°C , Dry Clean - P Bar , Tumble Dry - Low Heat , Cool Iron
Format: Yarn & Digital Pattern
Pattern For: Home Accessories