After A While, Argyle by Every Trick on the Hook in Stylecraft Special DK
After A While, Argyle - Create this striped blanket designed by Polly Plum using Stylecraft Special DK. After a while this Argyle texture is easy and intuitive to make. The texture builds using popcorn stitches and chain spaces in simple back and forth rows while the colors play on a whole other level.
Finshed Size: Baby 104cm x 104cm, Medium Throw 104cm x 150cm, Adult throw 127cm x 150cm.
This Kit contains:
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Lipstick (1246)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Tomato (1723)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Spice (1711)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Stone (1710)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Spring Green (1316)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Aspen (1422)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Empire (1829)
- 1 x Stylecraft Special DK - Royal (1117)
- 2 x Stylecraft Special DK - Dark Brown (1004)
You will also require 4mm Crochet Hook, Stitch Markers and Yarn Needle.
Yarn weight: DK
Length: 295m per ball
Needle Size: 4mm Crochet Hook
Ball weight: 100g per ball
Tension: 16 tr and 8 rows is about 10cm
Fibre: 100% Acrylic
Care Instructions: Machine Wash - Wool Wash - 40°C , Dry Clean - P Bar , Tumble Dry - Low Heat , Cool Iron
Format: Yarn & Digital Pattern
Pattern For: Home Accessories