Christmas Tea Cosies in King Cole Tinsel Chunky (9118)
This fabulous festive additions to your teapots will give your mug that extra bit of Christmas cheers. Created using Tinsel Chunky. It is sure to make you feel merry this holiday and make you cheer.
From Christmas to Halloween, this soft and shiny tinsel-like yarn is just the thing for when the occasion calls. King Cole Tinsel Chunky yarn is perfect for Christmas sweaters or as an edging on an otherwise plain garment, this chunky fibre is also great for teddies and other toys. Made from polyester and lurex, it knits up quickly on 6mm needles. Hand wash only.
This Kit contains:
- 1 x King Cole Tinsel Chunky - Claret (215)
- 2 x King Cole Tinsel Chunky - White (204)
- 1 x King Cole Tinsel Chunky - Silver (206)
- 1 x King Cole Tinsel Chunky - Emerald (216)
- 1 x King Cole Tinsel Chunky - Matador (1859)
- 2 x King Cole Dollymix DK - Flesh (149)
- 1 x King Cole Dollymix DK - White (001)
You will also require 3mm, 4mm, 5mm Knitting Needles and toy stuffing,
Please Note: You will also require small amounts of yarn you make the buttons for each of the characters. Also due to the discontinuation of shade Christmas (1783), this has been replaced with Matador (1859). This will still give the reddish contrast colour for the elf character.
Yarn weight: Chunky
Length: 70m per ball
Needle Size: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm Knitting Needles
Ball weight: 50g per ball
Fibre: 75% Polyester, 25% Lurex
Format: Yarn & Physical Pattern