For any order placed through Deramores, you will now receive a FREE mystery pattern with every order! However exciting, we are sure you will have a few questions so continue reading to find out more.
So, how does it work?
Simply place any order with Deramores and your FREE Pattern will be included in your delivery. There will be a number of different patterns to collect and these will be refreshed with new patterns every few months. These include patterns from all your favourite brands, exclusives and patterns you may not have seen before.
Will I get to choose my FREE pattern?
Unfortunately not, though the pattern included in your delivery will be random and so you won't know what FREE pattern you have received until you open your order... exciting!
What FREE Patterns can I expect in my delivery?
There are currently 11 different patterns in circulation and so you can expect to receive one of the following FREE Patterns at random in your delivered order:
- Bug Cowl in Rowan Softyak DK
- Boho Shawl in Stylecraft Head over Heels Boho (Exclusive!)
- Horseshoe Lace Shawl in Stylecraft Alpaca Tweed Chunky (Exclusive!)
- Tartan Throw in Deramores Studio Chunky (Exclusive!)
- Springtime Bunting by Emma Leith in Rico Design Fashion Cotton Metallise & Creative Cotton Aran
- Puddles Hat in West Yorkshire Spinners Bo Peep DK
- Houghton by Lisa Richardson in Rowan Alpaca Classic
- Pastel Chevron Cushion by HanJan Crochet in Rico Design Creative Cotton Aran (Exclusive!)
- Granny Stripe Top by Fran Morgan in Deramores Studio DK (Exclusive!)
- Pattern 10 by Cygnet Yarns (Coming Soon!) (Exclusive!)
- Pattern 11 by Scheepjes (Coming Soon!) (Exclusive!)
Will I receive the same FREE Pattern every time?
We aim to mix it up as much as possible but we can't guarantee you won't receive the same FREE pattern twice if you order more than once a month.
I've placed an order for a FREE Pattern, will I still receive the Mystery FREE Pattern?
Unfortunately not - As the Mystery FREE pattern is a physical leaflet, this will only be included with every yarn purchase sent in the post.
I've placed an order for delivery, but never received my FREE Pattern in my package - what do I do?
I'm afraid we aren't perfect (almost, but not quite) ... and if you are one of the very very unlucky few who don't receive a FREE Pattern in your delivery, never fear ... simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and they will let you choose which pattern you would like!
We hope you enjoy your FREE mystery pattern inside your next order! If you have any more questions about how it works, please contact email@example.com!